To keep chakras balanced, it’s important to create alignment in both your physical and mental state. Breathing exercises and relaxation meditation can help you reach this alignment. A yoga pose for a corresponding chakra can also open and balance it.
I have been really gettin into Chakras lately! They have been super fun to learn about. Follow my Youtibe series to see more
- In Balance: Balance in the first chakra allows you to feel grounded and confident.
- Too Much: Excess energy in this chakra leads to greed and cockiness.
- Not Enough: Low energy in this chakra can leave you feeling unhinged or disconnected from your job, family, and true self.
Solar Plexus Chakra
- In Balance: Balance in the second chakra allows you to feel comfortable in your own skin and accepting of your emotions. It also allows for creative expression of self.
- Too Much: When the sacral chakra is overenergized, you may look past your faults and become hyperfocused on pleasure. It can lead to excessive indulging and co-dependence.
- Not Enough: Low energy can lead to creative blocks, feeling unloved, and emotional roller coasters.
- In Balance: When energy flows freely, you will experience compassion, love, and acceptance.
- Too Much: If you are experiencing jealousy or feeling clingy, you may have too much heart energy.
- Not Enough: Signs that your heart chakra may be blocked or low in energy include feeling shy or lonely, or experiencing an inability to forgive.
- In Balance: When the throat chakra is in balance, you feel authentic and are a confident conversationalist and good listener.
- Too Much: If you know the expression “all choked up” then you understand what too much throat chakra energy might feel like—an emotional overload. It is also associated with manipulative behavior, arrogance, and being too talkative.
- Not Enough: When the throat energy is low, there can be a tendency to feel shy or reticent or to act in a passive-aggressive way.
- In Balance: Ajna means “beyond wisdom,” and in balance you experience expanded imagination, clairvoyance, synchronicity, and intuition.
- Too Much: When the third eye chakra is overactive, the mind races. You can feel that buzzy energy of over-caffeination or sleeplessness. It can be difficult to concentrate or stay on task.
- Not Enough: Low or blocked Ajna energy impedes your ability to remember and concentrate. Processing speed slows and you may be prone to procrastination and indecision.
- In Balance: In balance, this chakra maintains your self-awareness, wisdom, and connection to the inner compass that guides you to your highest self.
- Too Much: Signs of too much crown energy include materialism and rigid self-identity.
- Not Enough: Low crown energy leads to depression, a sense of disconnection from life, and a lack of compassion.