New Youtube Video this Week!
Goals are part of every aspect of business/life and provide a sense of direction, motivation, a clear focus, and clarify importance. By setting goals, you are providing yourself with a target to aim for. A SMART goal is used to help guide goal setting. SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely. Therefore, a SMART goal incorporates all of these criteria to help focus your efforts and increase the chances of achieving your goal.
- Specific (simple, sensible, significant).
- Measurable (meaningful, motivating).
- Achievable (agreed, attainable).
- Relevant (reasonable, realistic and resourced, results-based).
- Time bound (time-based, time limited, time/cost limited, timely, time-sensitive).
Want to try a new fitness challenge?
Get everything you need to start down a path towards fitness. Check out my courses to enhance your life!!
Newly Launched is my FREE Feel Better in your Body Guide!
It is a taste of what my courses are like, in case you are unsure. Try it our for free!
TRY MY SIGNATURE COURSE:
21 day Jumpstart!
Only $2 a day and get EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
It’s like having a mini personal trainer in your pocket for the next three weeks!
My programs include awesome stuff like:
- a challenge calendar
- making Exercise work for you; Info sheets
- What is fitness Info sheet
- How to measure FIT Info sheets
- what is Exercise? Info sheets
- Weight lifting guide lines; Info sheets
- Injuries and how to avoid them; Info sheet
- How to listen to your body: Info sheets
- Common fitness terms
- Nutrition 101; Info sheets
- Macros: Info sheets
- Micros: Info sheets
- Other factors that impact weight loss: Sleep and Stress: Info sheets
- Meal guide : Info sheets
- Other food resources
- Recorded workouts
Want something a little more personal? Need help with goal setting?
My 3 month coaching package includes:
- Weekly worksheets – to help you set smart goals and stay focused on achieving your goals
- Nutrition information to help you write your own nutrition plan that works for YOU
- Weekly checkins on your progress
- and more!